Cost £350 per person for 2 day course. £450 per person for 3 day course (includes extra evening meal and extra night accommodation).
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd June 2024
1 days skills coaching, 1-day lead ride, 2 nights bunk barn accommodation, a delicious 2 course evening meal on Friday and Saturday nights, tea, coffee and cake on Saturday afternoon.
Bed and breakfast accommodation is an option subject to availability and should be booked separately here.
Day one will be a skills improvement day which will include:
- Looking ahead and reading the trail
- Developing techniques for different types of corners
- Line choice to improve flow
- Body position for riding more advanced trail features
- Effective use of gears and brakes for maximising momentum whilst maintaining control
- Riding roots and rocks with confidence
- Front and rear wheel lifts
- Technical climbing, step ups
- Pumping the bike for better speed and control
Day two will be a led ride in the Yorkshire dales with Liz and 2 other ride leaders to consolidate the skills learned in day one and to enjoy the stunning scenery and varied riding terrain in the area.
Day 3 (optional advanced day)
- Reading the trail and making good line choices to maintain flow through advanced trail features
- Building speed through effective cornering
- Intro to bunny hops and step overs
- Technical climbing – black grade trails and features
- Tackling drops offs
Numbers will be limited to 8 females to ensure the best out of the coaching sessions for everyone.
For more details please contact us via our Contact Us Page.
Mobile: 07714 092 089.