Course cost is £350pp including 2 nights barn accommodation, evening meals both nights, tea coffee and cake!
- 18th & 19th May 2024
Bed and breakfast accommodation is an option subject to availability and should be booked separately here.
Day one will be a skills development day which will include:
- Basic techniques to build a strong foundation
- Know your bike
- Gears – effective use of gears and pedalling speed
- Brakes – effective braking to maintain control
- Cornering – basic techniques, different types of corner
- Balance and weight shift on bike
- Slow speed handling
- Basic climbing and descending techniques
- Body position for riding different terrain
Day two will be a lead ride in the Yorkshire dales with Liz and 1 or 2 other ride leaders to consolidate the skills learned in day one and to enjoy the stunning scenery and varied riding terrain in the area.
Numbers will be limited to 8 females to ensure the best out of the coaching sessions for everyone.
For more details please contact us via our Contact Us Page.
Mobile: 07714 092 089.