Core skills ladies MTB weekend
Course cost is £300pp including 2 nights barn accomodation, evening meals both nights, tea coffee and cake!
- 20th & 21st May 2023
- 2nd & 3rd September 2023
Bed and breakfast accommodation is available for a supplement of £200 per person. (3 rooms available).
Day one will be a skills development day which will include:
- Basic techniques to build a strong foundation
- Know your bike
- Gears – effective use of gears and pedalling speed
- Brakes – effective braking to maintain control
- Cornering – basic techniques, different types of corner
- Balance and weight shift on bike
- Slow speed handling
- Basic climbing and descending techniques
- Body position for riding different terrain
Day two will be a lead ride in the Yorkshire dales with Liz and 1 or 2 other ride leaders to consolidate the skills learned in day one and to enjoy the stunning scenery and varied riding terrain in the area.
Numbers will be limited to 8 females to ensure the best out of the coaching sessions for everyone.
For more details please contact us via our Contact Us Page.
Tel: 01200 411095. Mobile: 07714 092 089.